Join LCDC for an inspirational evening that honors what God has done over the past 30 years and learn more about our vision for comprehensive community development.
Those in attendance will enjoy dinner and live musical entertainment. As well as, the opportunity to meet and mingle with long-time residents, local leaders, and other influential public figures.The keynote speaker will be Reverend Dr. Marshall Hatch, Sr. who has been the Pastor of the New Mount Pilgrim Missionary Baptist Church located in the heart of Chicago’s West Garfield community since 1993.
Reverend Dr. Marshall Hatch, Sr. has launched numerous community outreach programs. Most notable among these are the Westside Isaiah Plan and Ezra Homes; interfaith affordable housing development projects that resulted in over 200 single-family homes in Chicago. Dr. Hatch has a history of civic involvement spanning over two decades. His landmark book, “Project America: Memoirs of Faith and Hope to Win the Future,” was published in 2012.
Current plans include construction of a multi-million-dollar health clinic and fitness center in partnership with the Lawndale Christian Health Center on the New Mount Pilgrim campus.
As you will see below there are several commitment levels from which to choose:
- For $3,500 join us as key stakeholder “Shaping Change” in comprehensive community development.
- For $2,500 join us as a “Leader in Change” for comprehensive community development.
- For $1,500 demonstrate your “Commitment to Change” in comprehensive community development.
- Purchase a single ticket for $100 as a “Partner for Change” in comprehensive community development.
- Act as an “Agent of Change” by making a donation for comprehensive community development.